Google
 
Web randmflex.blogspot.com

Friday, July 08, 2005

ME

Hi Again! Let me tell a bit about myself. I am a 19 yr old boy of indian origin brought up in the highly developed and urbanised Dubai(in the United Arab Emirates). I am a native of Kerala a southern state in India.

As you can see, I have had two extreme standards of living: The highly modern and well facilitated Dubai and the grossly underdeveloped(yet scenic) hill range(Wayanad, Kerala) of India. And let me tell you, these two places are as different as can be. Most of my posts will reflect these dual standards of life.

I am currently doing my B.tech(Bachelor of Technology) in Electronics and Telecommunications in Ernakulam(Industrial Capital of Kerala). I am the only son of two very orthodox yet understanding parents.

2 Comments:

Blogger sweetces said...

it's hard for me to believe you're only 19 years old. you sound so wise and mature.
was that a typo?
have you heard of the Young Men's Christian Association or YMCA? the 150th anniversary of YMCA will be celebrated in Mumbai next month.

12:09 AM  
Blogger doris said...

It will be good to hear your point of view from your perspective of experiencing very different lifestyles. From what I've read so far looks like you are doing a good job.

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home